Micro Needling Therapy System (MTS or Vampire facial)
• Micro needling is a dermapen procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin. The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin. It is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores
• MTS is minimally invasive that does not much downtime except for micropeeling and minor redness for 3 days max after the procedure.
• What’s used are either; stem cell, whitening, or acne serum.
• It’s considered effective in treating minor scarring related to acne, wounds, and aging. You’ll likely notice brighter, firmer skin, too.
• Procedure time: 1
• Recommended sessions
- at least 3.
• What to avoid before procedure: at least 3 days non usage acne skincare.
• Aftercare: post care treatment cream, clindamycin toner, and sunblock.
• Interval: 3 weeks.
What it addresses: acne scars, pock marks, age spots (also called “sun spots”), fine lines and wrinkles, large pores, other types of scars, reduced skin elasticity, and uneven skin