This method mimics real hair and hair growth of the clients to make them look like they’re just naturally born with good brows.
- Perfect for people who have dry to normal skin and who likes having natural-looking brows
- Manual technique is done
- Touch-up is almost always needed
- Ink used: organic pigments
- Longevity: 2-5 years depending on age, lifestyle, and skin type
- Younger people tend to metabolize ink faster
- Sun exposure, using harsh/whitening chemicals/toners makes it fade faster
- Procedure time: 2-3 hours
- Aftercare kit is a must for successful final result (sold separately)
Major Eyebrow After Care
All have brow procedure have free touch-up session (unless specified in the promo that it doesn’t) within 60 days.
4 weeks after is the soonest they can have them retouched.
• For OFW clients, we can map out their schedule
for their procedure to properly plan if we have to make special arrangements for early retouching arrangements.
• After care kit includes; Vit A&D ointment, AfterInked (for better color retention), and Tegaderm
• Clients may be makulit when healing (healing stage is on the attached image)
• Prior to any SPMU procedure(including lips, eyeliner, etc), please always advise clients to;
• Stop taking vit E, fish oil, ibuprofen, aspirin, and any blood thinning medications 3-5 days prior.
• Advise to not drink 24 hours before
• Make sure to not have a monthly period on the day of the procedure.
• Get enough sleep